110511 Girls' Generation's Sooyoung Voted First Idol Likely To Wear Wedding Dress

Jessica Jung (제시카)
    Moderators
    Moderators

110511 Girls' Generation's Sooyoung Voted First Idol Likely To Wear Wedding Dress

Post by Jessica Jung (제시카) on 2011-05-11, 09:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Netizens chose Girls' Generation's Sooyoung as the most likely to be the first idol to get married and walk down the aisle wearing a wedding dress. DC Inside conducted the poll which asked "Which female idol star would be the first to wear a wedding dress?" Sooyoung came out on top as she received 154 out of the 836 votes for 18.4%. Sooyoung stated before on a variety show "I want to get married soon. I'm young but I want to get married now if possible", creating a hot topic. Her "aegyo that should be locked up" has also been garnering attention from male fans.

Sunny also gathered a few votes in the poll, but did not enter the top three in total votes, as Sunye from Wonder Girls placed second at 16.9%, and Kahi from After School came in third with 15.4% of the votes.

Source: Nate
    Written by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Translated by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believe in the power of 9"

Current date/time is 2017-06-24, 06:43